Thursday 21 October 2010

Production Log 21/10/2010


Production Log 21/10/2010

During this past week I have been given the tasks of creating a design for the character Seth who is our main characters friend in the end. This character won't be a playable character but how ever will be important to the story. I went over a few different design styles for the character Seth and I had in mind that Cameron wanted him to be more larger and fatter than our main character Timmy. All the group are fond over one particular concept, but I've been doing more designs and so has Jacob.

This week I had an idea for a level design for our Twitter based level in our game. I used the Twitter homepage for inspiration and I used different shades of the colour blue like on the homepage for mountains and hills etc. Then I wanted peoples tweets to be spiraling round the mountains, I tried this but my photo shop skills let me down. However for just a little mock up idea I came up with on Tuesday morning, I thought it wasn't that bad. Others in the group also liked the concept.
Today on Thursday we had a group meeting where we discussed plans for our pitch. We came up with a layout and different ideas to show and present in the pitch. We then after decided that me and Jacob would come up with more ideas for the concept of the character Seth. We are hoping like last week with Timmy, that we can both come up with different ideas then put them together to create one amazing individual character. This will all be discussed in tomorrows lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment